2. Direct referrals are ENCOURAGED. All direct referrals you refer will be placed under you as follows:
All new, current members will be placed into the straight-line matrix. That means that ALL new, current members will go under you. If you would like to market for direct referrals simply request your own unique referral link.
3. You must join and maintain your membership at a minimum of 1 of our accepted ptc sites. If at any time you are active at less than 1 of our accepted ptc sites, you will be dropped to the bottom of the matrix and you will lose all of your referrals. If you are not active in at least 1 of our accepted ptc sites for 30 days your account will be deleted.
10. PLEASE DO NOT REQUEST A PAYOUT UNLESS YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR A PAYOUT....ONE MISTAKE IS OK..BUT IF YOU REQUEST A PAYOUT TWICE WHEN YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE YOU WILL REMOVED FROM THE PTC-GROUP MATRIX. YOU WILL RECEIVE ONE NOTICE IF YOU MAKE THIS MISTAKE. AFTER THAT YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE MATRIX. THE SECOND REQUEST WHEN YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE SUSPENDED.
All members are required to post an image of their payouts on the forum at:
12. Any charges made by payment processors for deposits made by members will be deducted from the deposit. Should a payment processor's fee reduce the deposit to 0.00 no deposit will be credited to the member's account. Your payouts from Ptc Groups may be charged a fee as well and that fee may reduce your total payout. Please remember, these fees are charged by your payment processor and NOT Ptc Groups.
We designed Ptc Groups as a CLOSED MATRIX. We have received a few questions as to how exactly a closed matrix works...so we will give you a good explanation of this type of matrix...and its advantages. First, let's look at a typical matrix or OPEN MATRIX: A members joins early in the life of the open matrix and they are in the FIRST level. OK, now let's say a hundred more members join...NOT as direct referrals but as new members who joined as a result of the marketing by the matrix program itself. Those 100 members ALL go into the FIRST level as well. When a member in the first level refers a member, that new member would be placed under the member who referred them and go into the SECOND LEVEL of the matrix.
With the open matrix, if YOU don't market you don't get any referrals under you...and you don't make very much money. That is the basic problem with MOST matrix systems...the members who don't market don't make any money because they don't get any referrals....and they drop out. So, with the CLOSED MATRIX there is a limited number of positions in the first level...in our case we chose to have a straight-line matrix with only 1 member per level. As new members join they go into the next available position in the closed matrix. Those who market benefit and even those who don't market benefit...EVERYONE BENEFITS! But we want EVERYONE to market a bit...as they can. With our closed matrix EVERYONE makes a commission from EVERYONE below them..up to a point ...so, everyone makes money and members tend to STAY with the program MUCH better than with an OPEN matrix. The only drawback are those members who don't market at all because they feel that everyone else will market....well, that doesn't work either. EVERYONE NEEDS TO MARKET A BIT AS THEY CAN. We wanted a way to give a MAJOR REWARD those who market but still provide a benefit for those who don't market. The rules are: 5 CURRENT, direct referrals and you are moved to the top of EACH matrix you are in and collect all the way down each matrix you are in. If you have zero current referrals you can collect all the way down each matrix your are in based on the date you became current.
So, you see, there is a MAJOR benefit of marketing...you fill the matrix faster and you get to KEEP your matrix position and earn from all of the referrals below you.
Now, we certainly understand they everyone simply can not afford to market...that is why we have given you several options to market for FREE...at traffic exchanges.
Again, the MAJOR advantage of the closed matrix is that EVERYONE benefits from the matrix...the drawback of any matrix system is that some members never market and never bring new members into the matrix...so... So those members who do some marketing will earn much MORE than those who do NO marketing.
Just remember, the members you refer must be current in the matrix for you to earn on all levels.
15. DUPLICATE MEMBERSHIPS Occasionally someone who doesn't understand how the system works will sign up more than one time with the SAME user name. We try very hard to delete duplicate memberships but occasionally we miss one. If a member buys referrals from us and one or more of their purchased referrals joins again and someone else buys that referral, the member who bought the referral FIST is the owner and the member who bought the same referral due to a duplicate membership will be given a new referral to replace the duplicate membership referral.
16. Requirement for membership
To maintain your membership at Ptc Groups you must refer at least one (1) new member every rollup period (1 month).
You may buy a referral from Ptc Groups for $1.00 to satisfy the requirement.
Referrals gained from participating in a marketing cooperative also would satisfy the requirement.
Free referrals received from making deposits DO NOT qualify.
17. All members are REQUIRED to take and PASS our FREE training program at: